With over 25 years experience in event management, the team at Bar4hire also operate www.north-events.co.uk and have has been involved in everything from running nightclubs and cocktail bar openings to Festivals and corporate functions.
They have organised and assisted in planning Awards ceremonies, product launches, retail openings, festivals, cocktail consultancy, new venue openings and over 200 weddings.
With a wealth of knowledge and experience as well as an address book of contacts in the events industry North-Events are the one point of contact you need for effective event delivery. They have carried out numerous projects for drinks brands covering everything from consumer training, developing supply routes and trade show activities . Within the team they also have trained chefs, personal licence holders in England and Scotland, hold full event liability insurance as well as all supporting health and safety documentation.
No events are too big or small North-Events to plan and manage. For a free consultation and advice do not hesitate to get in touch
- Festival Bars
- With up to 30 metres of bar units, pagoda bars, mini marquees and high out put draught dispense set ups bar4hire can deliver all your festival bar requirements for up to 15000 people.
- Corporate Event Bars
- If you are having a corporate event and want to impress you clients or staff why not indulge them in a cocktails bar, waitress service, champagne reception? Not only will we take the stress out of the day for you but will clear up afterwards.
- Fairs and Family Days
- Village fairs and family fun days are a great way to build community spirit, showcase local businesses and have a fun day out, but all too often a fun day does not end up being a profitable one.
- Working in conjunction with local event organisers we can help generate an income stream through food, drinks and entertainment concessions which can be the icing on the cake for a local event.
- For more information about fair organization, please feel free of contact us.
Organising a charity event is a big undertaking and quite often the bar operation can contribute to the given charity. When trying to organise and sell tickets to a Charity event the last thing you need to be doing is trying to stock and operate a professional bar service. At bar4hire we can provide this for you and offer up to 20% of the bar takings back to your given charity.